* Post Threads, Reply, & Comment
* Private Message System
* Post an Application to Join!
* Access our Private Forums
* and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 am

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
First topic message reminder :

Fat Princess: A Delicious Roleplay is, you guessed it, exactly what the title says. Since there really is no storyline, its a roleplay where you make up a story along as you go. It can be weird (but not TOO weird) , funny, whatever! Just as you don't make it way to crazy.

Rules of the RP:

1. No godmodding.

2. No controlling other people's characters.

3. Killing is allowed! Just don't go around abusing this. Be reasonable.

4. No power playing. (making your character way too strong and unbeatable and making impossible things happen.

5. Fill out the form below and post it along with a roleplay sample:
---------------------
Name:

Looks like:

Class:

Likes/Dislikes:

Story:

Any additional info?:

Sample roleplay:

Please read the summary of the story thus far.

26Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:52 am

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
"....which is why we've been gaining front around the Black Forest region, however, constant assault has kept us from gaining more ground. It seems as though that they have stepped up their regiments, and equipped them with far better weaponry and armor than anticipated. They are also making more use of ballistics and siege warfare than in recent history, which has proven to be quite the problem for us as of late."

"Bah...just get my men close enough to the enemy and we can crush them."

"I have sever doubts about that. We have almost no troops to spare as of late, and the time for reinforcements to make it there is far too costly for it to be pf any benefit."

Deep within the innermost sanctum of the Red Kingdom, inside the its almost impenetrable castle, the five of the seven Grand Generals of its army were holding a briefing of the current status of the war, among other things.

"My lordships, the watcher has arrived. He brings about newly received reports of the Princess."

"Than let him in already." Commanded Typhon.

The watcher came in, dressed in a simple robe, well worn beyond its time, caked with dirt.

"Good evening, I have brought newly received information about the Princess, and her allies. We have confirmed reports about her, along with three others, escaping the village of Marinara unharmed. It would seem as though that among the four of them are Aeneas, former leader of the Titanian guard, Arwald, his lead tactical expert, and a disgruntled solider of the blue kingdom."

"Thats all fine and dandy, but we sent the man on a mission to apprehend the princess, what happened to that?" Barked one of the generals.

"Yes, well, our man was to make his strike somewhere around the vicinity of...this valley." He pointed it out on the map laid across the table. "He was to attack them here, however, he was attacked himself."

"A ninja? Being ambushed? Now this I have to hear..." Typhon said.

"Yes, well, it appeared to be a powerful mage in a white robe. A extremely skilled on at that. Our man was forced to retreat. Sadly, this was the last we heard of him. He was attempting to pick up the trail around the Forest of Antivan, but was never heard of again."

Donald, with his curiosity aroused asked. "So tell me watcher, what exactly can you tell me of that 'disgruntled solider' of the Blue Kingdom..."

"Arwald. I need you to do me a favor." Aeneas asked.

"Oh, whats this? Someone having real dialog with me? Why, I haven't had a line since we got to this damn town..."

"Yeah yeah, look, I need you to go on this ship with Treen and Becky. Its just that I feel much better with the three of you than the two of them."

"But, wait, I...ah whats the use. Fine, I'll go....I still hate ships...

"Oh, yeah, Becky, I have something for you guys. He removed a pouch filled with money. It was almost the entire amount he received from Sigmund. "Here you go. This is about as much money as I have on me. You'll need it more than I do. I also have a couple other things. Here, this is a tome on Greatswords, I think it'll help Treen use that blade of his. Besides reading, not much else you can do on the boat. Oh, and here. No offense, but I can't stand the idea of a ax made to chop wood as weapon, so I bought you this. No, no, you take it. Look, if it makes you feel better, its from the Green Kingdom, so just take the damn thing."

He looked around, nervous about getting them out of the town as fast as possible. Becky inquired what Aenaes meant about "You three" so he quickly answered "I'm sorry, I cannot come with you on this trip. But don't worry, Arwald may be a ass, but he is a brilliant tactical advisor. I'm sure you'll be fine with him. Besides, I'm confident we'll meet again soon."

27Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:12 pm

4wheel

4wheel
Officer
Officer
Treen slowly followed right behind Marlow, His lantern casting a dull light on the path ahead. The group following were up in whispers as they moved ever deeper into the woods when suddenly, a sharp cry of pain echos from behind, one of Marlow's men drop with an arrow in his arm. Immediately Marlow cuts off the lantern and everyone moves for cover. Treen presses himself against a tree, rifle ready to fire. The injured man is slowly pulled into cover as the group looks out into the woods for any attackers.

"Hm...that came from your side." Marlow said, pointing at Treen. Suddenly a soldier with a blunderbuss jumps from out of the trees, first spotting Marlow and firing on him. The blast rips into his legs, taking his feet out from under him. Instantly after the shot the soldier was killed by one of Marlow's crewmen, who slit the soldier's throat. Using one of his men to stand, Marlow draws his pistol and fries blindly into the woods. "Filthy vermin! Come out and face us!" he shouted. "Treen, I'm only gonna slow ya down. I'm heading back to the ship, get your friends and get back fast!"
"Right, I'll move as fast as I can..." Treen replied, taking into a crouched run. Carefully he made his way to the town, soon finding the guards moving into position to defend. Just then an arrow flew out from Antivan's walls, hitting in front of Treen, forcing him to stop. "I'm a friendly! I'm moving people to the docks before they can be closed off" Treen said, happy he left his blue jacket back at the Ridge. Soon a guard waved him by and had him wait by the exit of Antivan for anyone looking to get out. All Treen could do now was hope Becky and them could find him.

28Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Kahoots

Kahoots
Bucinator
Bucinator
Becky followed Arwald to go and find Treen.
She was deep in thought, not really paying much attention to where she was going, just following Arwald.

Becky thought about her past, the war, and everything that had happened since then..

If her mother had never been so greedy hoarding all the cake for herself and feuding with the other kingdoms.

She wondered how things would have been if none of the wars happened. The way things in Titania were going, kingdoms taking control of other kingdoms by force...would it have been better if she stayed in that prison cell with Treen when they first met?

Maybe.... she didn't know..

Becky sighed in sadness. She stopped herself from thinking those thoughts. It wasn't her fault, and nobody was really to blame.

It was just all so silly! And both King's of the Red and Blue kingdom were not so right in the head and they were the ones to blame, too. Always wanting control, always convicting people over the most idiotic reasons she had ever heard of...

Becky shrugged off her thoughts for the moment. What was more important, was her lover Treen. She had to make sure he was safe and sound, that nothing had happened to him, and make sure everyone boarded the ship in time to make their escape.

29Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

4wheel

4wheel
Officer
Officer
Treen stood at the end as the group of people started to build, still no sign of Becky, Aeneas, or Arwald. He was getting impatient, as were the group of people waiting to be moved. The guards started to eye him when he decided he couldn't wait any longer. He agreed to move the people. Treen moved the people through the woods, taking them to the dock and hoping Marlow wouldn't have a conniption. Picking up their pace, they try to make it through the woods before the blue army can cut off the road when suddenly something hits Treen in the chest, putting him on his back. Looking upward he sees a Warrior, shield extend outward from the hit. The crowd panics and rushes past the Warrior, giving Treen the opening to bring his rifle to the ready. The Warrior, noticing too late as Treen fires the rifle, putting the round through his head. Getting his breath, Treen raises and breaks into a sprint for the docks, trying to get ahead of the crowd. While Treen caught most of the crowd there were those that got there before him. Marlow was waiting at the edge of the dock looking at all the people.

"What the H--l, man! Who are all these people!" Hollered Marlow, waving his pistol around at the crowd.
"The town needs to be evacuated and they didn't have anywhere else!" Treen replied, getting slugged by Marlow.
"Get them on board, now..." Marlow ordered, watching Treen turn back to the woods. "The H--l are you going?!"
"Back, my group wasn't there..."
"Then they're dead, board the boat. You'll never make it back through those woods."

Treen didn't bother replying, choosing to instead just run back into the woods. He started his dash, hoping to make it back and find Becky and the others. His feet made loud stomps as he moved through the woods, soon coming upon the Fallen warrior he killed and hurdling his body. All Treen could hear in the silence was the sound of his breath mixed in with the patter of his feet. His mind was focused solely on seeing Becky as he was soon able to see Antivan off in the distance. Sprinting one minute, Treen was on the ground the next. Immense pain shot through his body, emanating from his shoulder. Pushing through the pain as he rolled onto his back, he saw what had happened, a riflemen stood from behind a hedge, reloading his rifle. Lifting his leg, Treen sat his rifle on his foot, pointing it at the man. Firing the shot, the man lurched back from the hit, bouncing off the tree behind him. Treen slowly tried to lift himself to his feet, gritting his teeth as he rose up.

"I'm not...dying...here!"

30Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Aeneas quickly made his way to the town square, in search of Custard as the retired general instructed. As he made his way through the city, he saw people, mercanaries, milita men, and workers alike quickly filling the streets, either to arm themselvs, or flee the city. Workers had begun to prepare building makeshift barricades and other such defences in the vain hopes of staveing off the enemy should they breach the gates. As Aenaes observed the milita, he heart sunk at the mere site of them. These men were hardly trained soilders, and the vast majorty were efficent with only the bow. They wore on them cheap armor made of leather that wasn't fit to protect the man who doned them. The mercs on the other hand, were much more fit for combat. Comissoned for the soul purpose of defending the town, the many different guilds that were hired more often than not competed with one another, which served as a major positive. Each group trained religously to gain the upper hand on one another, which churned out hardcore and powerful fighters, eager to prove to eachother why they were the best in the town.. Armed with axes, broadswords, halberds and lances, they held with them a plethera of dangerous weapons. Aenaes at last arrived at the square, just as Custard was given an update on the enemy they were facing. "Thats...damn. Their really pulling out all the stops on this one, aren't they?" Custard said, stroking his graying beard. "Ah," he said, noticing Aeneas. "Just in time. I was just given a briefing on the enemy forces. I think it would be best for you to hear it yourself..."
Once again, Aenaes did not like where this was heading, as the scout began to clear his throat. "Ahem...As we expected, the first platoons being deployed are your run of the mill striketeams. Their usually warriors, rangers, mages and the like. But what we really need to be worried about is whats following right in their footsteps. Its the Cerulean knights. Their armed. Heavily, armed. Massive plate armor, and a large portion of heavy duty weapons."
"The Ceruleans huh...I fought them a number of times. Their a tough bunch for sure." Aenaes said, taking the info in.
"Don't worry, it gets worse. They have four ferals with them."
"Wait, ferals? You mean giants? Four giants?"
"I'm afraid so. They have them locked in cages as of right now. Once they release them, theres not a whole lot we can do to stop them."

Giants. The Titans. The very creatures for which Titania was named after, long before any of the four kingdoms came to be, even before the Titanian empire assumed control across the land. The Giants were once a humble and marginally peacful race. But once the empire came to power, they were soon enslaved as laborers, and brute force for their armies. They are given them a substance once captured, which wracked the mind and created a dependency to the drug, bending them to their captors will. There are very few traces of communities of the creatures, and normally live on the very outskirts of the nation. Aenaes had fought against these creatures on several occasions, each time a struggle to survive. However, four giants in a single force? That was a almost unheard of. Either the Blue Kingdom was extremely set on capturing Antivan, or they were becoming desperate. Whatever the case may be, things were looking extremely bleak for the town. "I...do not expect victory for us. It is safe to assume that our goal is to merely hold the town until the citizens can flee. Any more than that...theres little we can do."

"Which is why," Custard added. "We are prepared to strike first. The longer we can keep their forces from the town, the better for the people who wish to escape. I'll be leading the charge against them. Aenaes, I need you here to guide the men once they reach the town. Also, it is instrumental to escape the town once they indeed take it."
"Sir, I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I'm more fit too..."
"Nonsense. I am old and feeble, a retired army general. There is little I can do for the world. You can surely be more use to it than I can. Which brings me to my next point. Before you leave the town, can you please take my personal journel with you? Theres senseitive information within it, information which I prefer the Blues not to get a hold of. Can you do this for me?

"I...yes sir. I understand."

31Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 am

Kahoots

Kahoots
Bucinator
Bucinator
Becky's mind continued to wander, wandering off far away until it looked like she was walking like some kind of emotionless robot.

"Ooomfh!" she bumped into Treen right in the middle of the forest and fell down to the ground.
"S-Sorry....." Becky apologized to Treen in a quiet voice, sadness taking control of her. She was glad that despite his injuries, he was safe, but she still she felt sad, thinking back to her past and wondering if everything really was her fault..

Becky followed Treen back towards the dock where the ship was still waiting for them. She didn't talk much on the way back, mostly kept to herself or just stared off into the distance as she ran with Treen to the dock, hand in hand.

32Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:33 pm

4wheel

4wheel
Officer
Officer
Treen felt himself fading as they walked to the docks, his energy being used to keep himself up rather than talk. Slowly they reached the docks and were waved to the boat, gingerly Treen looked back at Arwald as he handed the supplies he had over to the crew before lowering himself into the boat. Treen wrapped an arm around Becky, holding her tightly as the last of the men boarded the boat and began rowing for the ship.

"He's definitely staying, isn't he Arwald?" Treen mumbled, breathing slowly.
"...What did you expect?" replied Arwald.
"....Stubborn goat."
"You could say that again..." Arwald stated as Treen focused his attention on Becky, holding her tightly.
"Are you alright, Becky?"

His reply was cut-off though as the sound of rifle fire ripped through the air. Immediately covering Becky's body with his, Treen ducked down as the crewmen on the boat haphazardly returned fire. The Rower's picked up their pace as crewmen began to tumble from the boat as they were hit. Just then a man stood up and began to wave signal flags to the ship, risking life and limb as shots zipped past him. Finally finishing his message the man dropped back down to hide from the incoming fire as the Blue soldiers on the dock reloaded for the next volley. Just then a loud, thunderous crack ripped through the air and a moment later half the dock was reduced to splinters. The cannon ball hitting just shy of the soldiers, drove the men from the docks as the next cannon ball separated the dock from the shore.

"Check for Injuries!" Cried a crewmen, the occupants of the boat looking for any wounded.
"Looks like we're all clear now!" Hollered another, the momentum of the rowers in sync as they glided the boat for the ship's hull.

33Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Custards band of militia men set out, in a desperate attempt to save the city from certain subjection to the Blue Kingdoms rule. This was roughly a hour and a half ago. Initial intel suggested that the Blue army would assault the town at dawn, which was soon on its way. Aeneas's hope was that Custard and his men could manage to take down at least two of the four giants, as that would certainly help their chances at holding the town. Unfortunately, the odds were stacked against them. The assaulting forces were comprised of the Cerulean knights. A powerful and elite fighting force of the Blue kingdom, adorned with their silver and blue armor, were well known for thwarting the Red Kingdoms assaults, even when vastly out numbered. Fending off this fighting force with a ill equipped and trained militia was nigh impossible. However, the main goal was to allow the citizens either to flee or take refuge, and with that done, there was nothing better to do than wait for the coming bloodshed that would soon engulf the town.

Aeneas and the band of mercenaries, waited, fortifying the town with a large assortment of traps and blockades, with the hopes of stalling the enemies takeover. It seemed to be a well known fact that they would breach the main gate. The only question was now how long it would take for them to get here, and how long before they took the town. However, soon, huge, cudgel like fists began to pound away at the cities gates. Aeneas was all to familiar with that horrendous sound, for it was the sound of a giant, ferociously pounding away at the gates...

34Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Kahoots

Kahoots
Bucinator
Bucinator
Becky felt uneasy, but couldn't explain why. She wasn't seasick, and she wasn't injured, and everyone was safe...so why did she feel this way? Maybe it was the feelings of guilt she had? Her parents, the rulers of the Green Kingdom did start the war, which had only started off as a silly cake war, but then erupted into an even bigger war. She even forgot why on earth the soldiers were even fighting anymore at times, but that wasn't it either. Becky suddenly felt sick, her cheeks a little pale.

"Treen...please hold me, I'm feeling ill..." Becky told Treen, her voice almost quiet, with a small hint of fear.

35Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:17 pm

4wheel

4wheel
Officer
Officer
Treen wrapped his arms around Becky, worried about what could be wrong. As the shooting had ended and everyone on the boat continued to row for the ship Treen nuzzled with his love.
"What's wrong, Becky?" said Treen, holding her tightly as he rested his head against hers. "I'm here for you, you can tell me. Look, we're almost at the ship!" Treen continued to hold and nuzzle Becky as the row boat slowly drifted into the hull of the ship with a low thud. Gently the crew docked the row boat against the ship's gangplank and began to move into the ship. Being the last ones on the row boat Treen slowly guided Becky up the gangplank and onto the ship. Waiting for them was Marlow, supported by his first mate, his right leg was wrapped and bloodied from the blunderbuss shot he took in the woods.

"Hasn't got her sea-legs, huh? There's a few empty rooms below deck if she wants to lay down." stated Marlow, understanding now wasn't a time for laughs. That fact was only driven home more by the lack of reaction from Treen.
"Becky, do you hear that? Come on...let's go lay down, alright?" Treen echoed, wanting to comfort his love. Slowly he guided her below deck as Arwald came up to Marlow, looking the man over.
"I take it you're the Captain. You sure look like you've seen better days." stated Arwald, looking over the rest of the ship.
"Aye landlubber, I have. Now then if'an you have something else to critique may we be on our way?" retorted Marlow, staring down Arwald.
"By all means, lets leave." Arwald replied, not backing down from Marlow's stare. After a short moment of staring each other down Marlow gave an approving nod.
"I can see we're going to get along just fine." said Marlow, finally breaking eye contact with Arwald to order his first mate. "Alright, Denes...Haul my carcass to the helm, We're leaving!"

Below deck Treen held tightly to Becky, the both of them huddled together as he guided them down the hall looking for an empty cabin. Treen gently rapped his hand against a door, awaiting a response as he gave his love a reassuring kiss on the forehead. "Everything's going to be fine, Becky! We're getting through this no matter what!" Treen repeated, as he moved down to the next door and knocked again. He gave her a squeeze and nuzzled his head with hers, finally a room without a response. Pushing the door open, The two were greeted to a room with a single bed on each side with a drawer against the wall between them. Guiding Becky inside and closing the door behind them, Treen walked her to one of the beds and sat down on it before pulling her into his lap. As he rested his back upon the wall, Treen caressed Becky tightly in his arms, lightly rocking and nuzzling with her.

36Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 am

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Through sheer force of will, men, and strength, the giant that had laid waste to the gates of the city fell. However, that one giant, had killed more than a dozen men or so, and it fulfilled its purpose. The gates were breached, and not long before the beast fell, troops clad in blue and silver rushed into the city, breaking through its ramshackle defenses. Aeneas and the other men pulled back deeper into the city, and fortified their positions, and were promptly forced to repeat the same thing once the enemy overpowered them. This happened a great many times, until whatever semblance of organization the military completely vanished. What was left of it were more like pockets or resistance, none of which had any communication. At this point, it was safe to say, that the entire city had finally fallen.

This however, didn't surprise Aeneas a great deal. The combination of the training of the enemy, and the sheer size of them was far too much to handle for any small militia to handle. This however disturbed Aeneas. The number of Cerulean knights, the Blue kingdoms elite, was a sign that the kingdom was growing desperate in the war. The defeat at New Pork was indeed a horrific blow to its army, but for them to send this many of their best proved to be a shock. However, this was no time to wonder the why's and what if's. If Aeneas wanted to find answers, he had to escape the city alive.

37Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Princess-A Delicious Role Play Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 am

Ares

Ares
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
TO BE CONTINUED (or not..)....

Dargor's Edit: Possibly, soon.

http://www.theolympiansclan.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum