* Chatbox Service
* Post Threads, Reply, & Comment
* Private Message System
* Post an Application to Join!
* Access our Private Forums
* and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Imaginarium interpretations. Empty Imaginarium interpretations. Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
As the title says, this is my take on the hidden meanings in Nightwish's latest album, track my track. And away we go.

Taikatalvi: Its (or at least to my knowledge) a lullaby, but I can't make heads or tales until I see some translated lyrics.

Storytime: Nighwish's conception, when Tuomas was out camping with some buds and got the idea for Nightwish.

Ghostriver: This one is not so obvious, but it rings to me as the same tone off the album Century child, possible part of a depressive bout Tuomas had.

Slow Love, Slow: This thing just oozes something Tarja related.

I want My tears back: EDIT: Going back through the lyrics, I have determined that I really haven't a clue. There's a number of references of other songs in this one, but I'll leave it be for now.

Scaretale: No a clue here, me thinks its more serves its purpose for the movie.

Arabesque: Instrumental, but I believe it was the time when me and Capt Holopian were fending off hordes of bandits in Saudi Arabia.

Turn Loose the mermaids: Once again, stumped. Perhaps Tuomas's wish to be a oceanographer (Or marine biologist. Keep forgetting which one.)

Rest Calm: I believe the meaning of this one is self explanatory in the song

The Crow, The Owl, and The Dove: Yes, I know this song was written by Marco, but the lyrics are by T. Once again, stumped am I.

Last Ride of the Day: I think the meaning of this would be better if I see the movie. There's something there but I can't exactly put my finger on it right now.

Song of Myself: The latter part of the song in particular. I'm still dissecting it right now, so I'll post it up once I have my analysis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox