* Chatbox Service
* Post Threads, Reply, & Comment
* Private Message System
* Post an Application to Join!
* Access our Private Forums
* and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Empty Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
In Skyrim, we know that it is currently embroiled in a civil war, where the High king was assassinated, and now claims to break away from the empire. But what empire are they breaking away from you ask? The empire once sprawled across all of Tamriel under the Septim dynasty, and was managed to do what every other empire failed to do in Tamriel, which is they brought stability and peace among all the provinces. That all changed during the Oblivion crisis. Uriel Septim (The only recurring character in the TES at that point) was murdered, and his son, Martin Septim sacrificed himself so banish Dagon back into Oblivion. This left all of Tamriel with a major power vacuum. Elsiwer, Black Marsh, Valenwood, and Summerset isles seceded from the empire, and war mongerer Titus Mede took control of the crumbling empire and began to attempt to piece itself back together. This all happened roughly 200 years ago before the events of Skyrim.

What I am curious about is whether or not you'll join the Stormcloaks, a group of Nords who believe breaking away is the right thing to do, or believe the empire is currently worth preserving.

Last edited by Dargor on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Empty Re: Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 am

Freekill

Freekill
Tiro
Tiro
could oyu not of put this under the skyrim thread? Razz

3Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Empty Re: Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 am

4wheel

4wheel
Officer
Officer
I suppose it would be a greatly missed opportunity if you couldn't choose which side you wish to fight for.

4Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Empty Re: Empire vs. The Stormcloaks Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
I suppose it would be a greatly missed opportunity if you couldn't choose which side you wish to fight for.
I agree fully, especially how no matter what the empire offered to give me, I couldn't bear myself to join them. Its not so much that I think that the empire are these baby stomping mongols mind you, but the empire of the Medes (I'm assuming they are the ones in power, unless it changed hands post Infernal city) has done nothing to impress me. I could get into the gory details as to why I think the empire is a worst case scenario for the world, but I'll just reserve those and say that a independent Skyrim might just be the last bastion of hope for the world.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox