* and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Simpsons in trouble Empty The Simpsons in trouble Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Freekill

Freekill
Tiro
Tiro
On Tuesday it emerged that The Simpsons may be cancelled because of a dispute about a pay cut. According to reliable reports, if the cast of actors who provide the voices for the animated show refuse to accept a 45-per-cent pay cut, “The Simpsons will die an abrupt death as a first-run series.” And Fox issued a statement saying this: “We believe this brilliant series can and should continue, but we cannot produce future seasons under its current financial model.

2The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Oh wow....it'll be a shame if a long running series like the Simpsons winds up getting the proverbial ax.

3The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Ares

Ares
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Read this on my local news...such a shame a great TV show is in financial trouble.

Corporate greed, that's what it is.

http://www.theolympiansclan.com

4The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Big C

Venator
Venator
That would suck...but im a family guy fan. that show is freakin awesome. Seth McFarlane is a genius

5The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
That would suck...but im a family guy fan. that show is freakin awesome. Seth McFarlane is a genius
"YO Simpsons, I'm really happy for you, and ima let you finish, but Family guy had one of the best shows of ALL TIME!!"

6The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

Big C

Venator
Venator
LOL

7The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Ares

Ares
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
I hate Family Guy..they have an IQ of -100 and look like they have tonka trucks shoved up their a - oh wait, maybe that's why Big likes it.

http://www.theolympiansclan.com

8The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Family is a rather intelligent show truth be told. Some of its material though is hit or miss, and it swings from being intelligently satirical to somewhat questionable. Its more intelligently done than, say, South Park (In my humble opinion.)

9The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Freekill

Freekill
Tiro
Tiro
yh but south park is retarded. Family guy can be clever but most of the time is not and they have a history of nicking jokes

10The Simpsons in trouble Empty Re: The Simpsons in trouble Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
yh but south park is retarded. Family guy can be clever but most of the time is not and they have a history of nicking jokes
I agree only on the premise that I just don' like South park. Maybe, like Pim to family guy, whatever point its trying to make is flying over my head, but I have yet to read a professional report on the shows ingenuity.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox