* Chatbox Service
* Post Threads, Reply, & Comment
* Private Message System
* Post an Application to Join!
* Access our Private Forums
* and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What type of gamer are you Empty What type of gamer are you Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Freekill

Freekill
Tiro
Tiro
http://kotaku.com/5857864/which-of-these-27-gamer-classifications-do-you-fall-under

in this thread post what type of gamer you are and what the type of gamer is. Guess I will start.

I am probably closest to a Wizard. I am good at all games and need very little practice to master new gamestyles.

The Wizard:
This gamer has played so many styles of play that they can seemingly master anything with limited practice. This gamer will often hold at least one world record in a game, and are involved in events like speed runs, marathons, high scores, etc. Despite the radical change in this generations offerings, he or she will amaze crowds with even the most outlandish play style. This gamer just seems to "get it", but is a recluse in many other aspects of life, rarely saying much of anything. While differing from the Loner in the sense that he or she doesn't feel uncomfortable in a crowd, it's only really in a crowd of gamers. Non-gamers want very little to do with them and vice-versa. They do not seek competitors or boast scores, but will sheepishly let slip their greatest achievements, feigning embarrassment.

2What type of gamer are you Empty Re: What type of gamer are you Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Dargor

Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
I myself am most likely the collector, however I always take the time to actually beat the game. That being said, I am very picky as to what I buy these days, but when I do, I make sure I can play them for a long, long time.

3What type of gamer are you Empty Re: What type of gamer are you Mon May 14, 2012 5:47 pm

iProxicide

iProxicide
Peasant
Peasant
The Collector:
May actually have more knowledge than the True Nerd gamer, but won't offer it up until prompted. Always willing to offer a suggestion of a great game, followed by the admission that the game is unattainable. They have seemed to have played everything on the original console, and amazingly have kept up with the hobby since its inception. They are the absolute best at spotting a deal, or calling someone on a horrible one. They always seem more mature than most gamers, but that may simply be because of the wisdom they bring to the table from all the gaming they have done. Their skill falls into the "jack of all trades master of none" category though, as they may collect more than they actually game. They have a hard time finishing anything, but a very easy time starting something. The deal they got on a game can often be more important than the game itself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox