Times Available: Anytime on Weekends and Weekdays after 6pm
Language(s): English

► Gaming Preferences

Games you own: Starhawk, Skyrim, Resisitance 3, Battlefeild 3
Do you own a mic?: Yes
Are you an Objective, Support or Slayer player?: Support

► Other Information

→ Referral (How did you hear about us?): A message from ta clan member

Why would you like to join The Olympians?: You seem like a serious clan and very organized.

How would you be an asset to The Olympians?: In Starhawk I am very good at flying a hawk and protecting the flag with one. I also have a good k/d ratio and good win/lose ratio.

Please provide a sample roleplay/creative writing piece: "Follow me", yelled a petrified young soldier standing over me with a rifle in one hand and a grenade in the other. I sat up and looked around, I saw all the bodies and shrapnel and almost fell back down. The soldier grabed me by the collar of my uniform and scream, "Get up!" I looked at his chest and saw his dog tags, they read "Priv. John Malone." He pulled me up and we sprinted to get out of the open battlefield. I was out of breath but I was pushing as I could. I looked behind me to see if the private was close behind but he was gone. I couldn't stop and look or I would be as good as dead so I ran to the closest platoon. I ran up behind them so they all got startled when I got close. When They saw I was an American as well they pulled me over they're defense wall and into saftey. They all looked at me harshly and one muttered out, "Your a lucky man." I looked up at him and said "Well I'm here because a man named private Malone.... "Wait!" said one of the soldiers. "You mean Private Malone of the 102 infantry?" I remembered looking at the tags and seeing 102 on them when he saved me. "Ya" I blurted out, "I don't know where he went." All the soldiers gave me a dirty look and one said "He died yesterday, he was killed trying to stop the enemy tank divison with only a grenade and his rifle."

2Pending Re: [AWAITING TRYOUT] Freeto Joining Sun May 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Big C

Venator
Venator
Welcome Freeto! Your application looks perfect. Just give us little bit to look over it and we will respond a quickly as possible.
Glad you chose The Olympians, we hope you enjoy this clan!
                                                                                            -Co Leader, Big C

3Pending Re: [AWAITING TRYOUT] Freeto Joining Sun May 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Ares

Ares
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Hey Freeto, sorry for any confusion, I had to edit your post due to a small bug in our forum editor Wink

Anyway, thank you for your interest in The Olympians. While we may not have many members now, we aim to have fun, while having a competitive edge as well.Your application has been accepted, and the final step is a small tryout. Are you more of an air, or ground soldier? Also, can you give me three possible dates of when the tryout can take place with the appropriate times. Thank you! I've sent you a friend request over the PlayStation Network.

Also, feel free to introduce yourself! http://www.theolympiansclan.com/f22-introduce-yourself-to-olympus

If you have any questions, you can private message me on here, PSN, or visit our chatbox by clicking the button on the bottom right hand corner of our website.

http://www.theolympiansclan.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]